We require third parties to respect the security of your personal information and to treat it in accordance with the law. For example, where we instruct third party service providers, we carry out due diligence on those providers to ensure they treat your personal information as seriously as we do.
We may share your personal information with the following types of third parties:
• Technical support providers, for example, assisting with our website.
• Providers assisting us with receipt of payments via our website.
• Recruitment agencies assisting us with filling our vacancies.
• Professional advisers such as lawyers, accountants, insurance companies and business analysts.
• Providers who assist us with shipping, logistics and delivery of our solutions.
• Providers assisting us with the management of our competitions.
• Providers which help us collate and organise information effectively and securely.
• Providers which help us generate and collate surveys and reviews of our products and services.
• Providers which assist us with marketing by, for example, helping us send marketing mailshots.
• Third party software hosting companies which provide us with software solutions.
• Providers which host our servers in their data centres (these are all within Ireland).
• Our competition partners following your entry.